CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Instant Boob Job...boy, I wish!

Me in our butterfly top and E in the "instant boob job dress." I will leave it at that, don't want E to get mad. (Hence, if you have no girls up top, this is the dress for you! Or if you have big, perky, fake ta tas this is the dress for you. Sorry no big saggy girls. It just doesn't work.

Me, frisking one of our manequins before the party. Not sure which of the 3 we have-if this is Kelly, Kris, or Jill. I named them after Charlies Angels. My favorite.
This is my business partner and friend Michelle! She is the "treasurer." She tells me how much money I can spend, and then I spend more... I refer to myself as the Prez. I keep forgeting to tell Michelle that! You can't see it well but Michelle has on what I named the "skird." It's a skirt and a dress. Fits skinny bitches and the rounder larger wholesome woman.


So I started my own company and we launched August 21st. It has been non-stop ever since. It allows me to be a stay at home mom with my human garbage disposals and have a little somethin of my own to run, create, escape, whatever you want to call it! This is one of our first BIG events at E's house. Thanks E! I was a huge success with more to come!

1 comments:

Allison Burwell said...

Were you referring to me as the "doesn't work with big saggy boobs"? :-)