CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Living on the Wild Side- boy I need to get a life...

Totally illegal? Yep!


This is a picture of our new F-250 bad-ass tough, fast, get out of my way before I crush you truck. Notice- 4 CARSEATS! Ben was out of town last week, yes again, and he took my ride to the airport because the boys and I like to drive the new ride! My friend called me 45 minutes before she had an OB appointment (she is pregnant with her 3rd boy- if you want to have boys, just move to Arizona- there is something in the water). Of course taking a 1 1/2 year old to an OB apt. is basically like saying "come on sweetie, put your shoes on, mommy wants to pull her hair out by trying to make you sit still for more than five minutes. Oh yeah, don't mind what the doctor is doing to mommy, for the third time!" So, her two boys, Christopher and Danny came with us to our playdate at the park. Everyone acted fantastic. I was definitely busy but the boys minded, used their manners, and LOVE playing together. The best part was driving this big ole Diesel humming huge truck with 3 carseats across the backseat and my son Luke, in a booster seat in the front. Totally illegal? Yep. Livin on the wild side I tell ya. For a 4 year old just climbing into this truck must feel like climbing Mt. Everest. Ok, a little extreme but nonetheless. The park wasn't that far away- unless one would get lost on the way to the park. Um...nevermind! We had a wonderful time and I feel like ass kickin get out my way super mom drivin my truck!

0 comments: