CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

All I have to say is...


SWEET DADDY! We did it!
For those of you that went to KU, this is a familiar street. For those of you that didn't this is Mass Street the night the Jayhawks won the National Championship. For those of you that didn't or don't believe in Kansas basketball, quit reading my blog!
We watched the game at Upper Deck, a KU bar in Old Town Scottsdale. I went early to "save a table." When I say early, I mean over 2 hours before tip off. Needless to say, I was a bit tipsy. I made lots of new KU friends and, if I do say so myself, saved the best lounge area for our KU gang. The only people in the bar who didn't have on a KU shirt were the waitstaff. Seriously. We had so much fun! Thank goodness for babysitters! Maybe next year Luke can go with us. Mason will have to wait a few more years! Now lets hope Bill Self doesn't head down to Stillwater!

0 comments: