CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Bada Boom Baptized!




The top pictures are of Luke when he was baptized. He wore my Great Great Grandfathers christening gown- he was so fat he ripped it-nothing that wasn't fixable. The other baby is my niece Hailey. They were baptized together in Kansas City. It was a special day together.






My best friend from college, Allison- aka aunt Alli- is Lukes God Mother. She was there to take part in the ceremony. Uncle Peter is Lukes God Father but I can't find a picture of him. I think he was sleeping when the pictures were being taken. GG, Pa Pa, MeMe, Go, aunts, uncles, cousins nad great grandparents were all there to witness.

Cute brother Matt.
Precious niece Hailey with her favorite aunt Sue Sue.





Poor Mason had brother, Mom and Dad at his baptism. We didn't exactly give the family time to come in for this occasion. Masons God Parents are E and Chance Cozby. I have known E for, well, FOREVER, since 1st grade really. Chance and Ben are great friends now and their oldest son Campbell is Lukes best friend "in the entire planet" as Luke would say. They live here in AZ but were unable to attend the event.

I have no idea where bada boom came from- it was just wandering around in my head so there you go. A couple weeks ago my sweet, precious, baby Mason was baptized. Luke was baptized as a baby with his cousing Hailey. 2nd child, took us a bit longer. Luke is wearing a white suit that my brother wore when he was in my Aunts wedding when he was 5 or so. It is a 3 piece suit and guess what? MY PARENTS HADN'T THROWN IT AWAY- I know, no surprise if you know my parents, they really don't throw much of anything away. Thanks mom and dad but NO I don't want Grandmother Normas blah blah blah. Luke looks like he hopped right out of Saturday Night Fever- pink shirt, vest and all. He looked so stinkin cute!

Mason is wearing another one of my brothers outfits from his childhood. Luke wore this too-can't remember for what but he looked precious in it too. My mom had a matching outfit for me except a skirt and bow. This is what Mason was baptized in-precious sweet baby boy! (no, he isn't a baby but really he will always be my baby)






0 comments: