CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 14, 2008

I knew what I was doing...

This was last Thursday afternoon when I thought it would be a good idea to pull out all the paints and make the grandparents some pretty pictures, wrap them in some cute little box, have luke write their name and his on it, maybe some hand prints or foot prints and mail it with a giant bow on top.
That happens slim and never. These pics were taken before my kitchen was splattered with paint- the color you get when you combine green, red, blue, yellow along with some snot and buggers (Luke can not keep his finger out of his nose- a phase, I know).
These pictures were taken before I was covered in this paint from head to toe.
These pictures were taken before Luke had to go potty "RIGHT NOW" and needed help unbuttoning his pants which then led to both of us leaving a trail of paint from the kitchen to the bathroom

These pictures were taken before I got really dirty and I couldn't gather any more evidence for fear of getting my beautiful new camera dirty. It's going to happen, I'm sure. We had so much fun and really, who cares, its just paint and its just a house I had just CLEANED. Sorry, Grandparents, no pictures this round. We had some beautiful body paint though!

0 comments: